$135000 - 140000/year
May 10, 2019
Technology & IT
• Direct a team of developers in building fully functional WordPress websites based on business requirements and design specs
• Provide technical and developmental mentorship to subordinates
• Partnering with Product and Content Teams, gather business requirements and design technical solutions to meet those needs
• Liaise with, and provide written feedback to technical and business constituents as necessary
• Set coding standards and help drive the strategic technical direction of our WordPress development efforts; develop systems to meet or exceed business critical metrics
• Understand and modify existing systems as business requirements and consumer behaviors change
• Develop system test criteria and participate in systems testing
• Respond to, isolate and resolve programming problems
• Provide after hours and weekend support for production systems when needed
Please send resumes to [email protected]
• WordPress strong performer: at least three years of experience building highly available / scalable WordPress websites in an enterprise environment
• Experience leading a development team, in either managerial or engineering leadership position
• Deep understanding of HTML, CSS, and other software languages used for web and mobile web
• Strong knowledge of web server technologies (i.e. Apache) and web proxies (i.e. Varnish)
• Knowledge of Amazon Web Services inclusive of Lambda, S3 and other micro-services
• Knowledge of Content Delivery Networks (i.e. Akamai) and CI/CD stack
• Excellent written and verbal skills
Educational Background Required:
• 5 years meaningful industry experience, with 3 years leadership experience, as noted above
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Saddle Brook East, NJ250 Pehle Avenue
Park 80 West Plaza II Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663