Payroll Technician - SHSO
USD18.00 - 22.00 / Hourly
May 24, 2019
How you will make an impact
- File, scan, fax, and perform other clerical duties as required
- Data entry into spreadsheets and the payroll system
- Deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems including entry of timesheets, online access of pay statements, etc.
- Compile data into spreadsheets and the payroll system
- Build a system of administering and distributing reports
- Communicate with organization employees via a variety of channels to obtain approvals of timesheets
- Configure custom reports
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Payroll software experience recommended
- Strong organization skills
- Previous payroll experience
- Outstanding data entry skills
- Solid understanding of payroll
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Sacramento, CA2180 Harvard St
Sacramento, CA 95815