Clerical Support Team Member
USD16.15 - 18.70 / Hourly
May 21, 2019
- Provide a warm environment to customers
- Deliver support on diverse employee projects as necessary
- Exercise prescribed style and format when drafting correspondence
- Demonstrate command of such tasks as data entry, faxing, copying, scanning, filing, and word processing
- Answer telephone calls and manage outgoing ones as well
- Offer help with front desk and receptionist duties
- Offer friendly customer service accurately and quickly
Please contact [email protected]
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- High school diploma or its equivalent is required
- Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
- Word and Excel experience preferred
- Printing projects experience desired
- Proficiency in customer service
- Auditing experience
- Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- 1 Year of Office Clerk experience at minimum suggested
- Highly organized and self-motivated
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Sacramento, CA2180 Harvard St
Sacramento, CA 95815