March 9, 2018
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Managing bank and general ledger reconciliations, as well as payroll processing
- Tracking fixed assets and preparing depreciation schedules
- Supervising accounting clerks
- Preparing the trial balance
- Performing month-end closings
If you or someone you know is a great match for this role please contact Marc Brown at 916.649.0832 or by email [email protected]
- 2+ years related work experience as a bookkeeper
- Exposure to accounting software (QuickBooks, Peachtree, etc.)
- Full cycle accounting acumen
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans