$60000 - 70000/year
Rock Island, IL
April 26, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
As an Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for leading daily operations and overseeing transactional accounting. You will manage Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Treasury and lead special projects. You will contribute to reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties.
This is a tremendous opportunity for you to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your results as the Accounting Manager. This Accounting Manager role is a full-time employment opportunity that is not to be missed!
What you get to do every single day
-- Drive and manage the accounting staff
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Organize a variety of technical accounting analyses, procedures, and policies
Why work here:
This is a premier employer in the Quad Cities. They offer internal growth opportunities, excellent benefits, volunteerism, work-life balance, excellent mentors and mentorship opportunities, etc.
Please apply immediately and email/call [email protected]/ 515-244-4414
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Account analysis experience
- Knowledge of bank reconciliations
- Account reconciliation experience desired
- Deep understanding of financial reconciliation
- CPA or MBA preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Des Moines, IA801 Grand Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50309