$14.25 - 16.50/hr
May 6, 2019
Office & Administrative
Your responsibilities in this role
- Supporting the sales department by promoting company products and services
- Ensuring process completion by assisting with coordinating orders
- Composing correspondence and proofreading materials
- Providing support for and participating in trade shows and conventions
- Providing administrative, technical and clerical support to sales teams
- Producing sales reports and presentations
- Completing ancillary Sales Assistant tasks as needed
- Providing superior customer service
- Preparing travel and meeting arrangements
- Handling and organizing internal training courses
- Skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
- Show the ability to adapt and learn new techniques and skill sets when required
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, or a related field recommended
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Superb social skills, experience with project coordination, and capable of working well with staff at all levels and outside clients and vendors
- Customer service experience experience
- None experience preferred
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Rochester, NY255 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14604