$100000 - 180000/year
Ridgefield Park, NJ
May 24, 2019
Creative & Marketing
With offices in New York, New Jersey and Philadelphia, our client is one of the preeminent plaintiff’s trial law firms in the nation, known and respected for its high-stakes, landmark verdicts and settlements in multidistrict mass tort and class action litigation. Since its establishment in 1999, the firm has served in a leadership capacity in some of the most complex and high-profile litigations in the U.S. in both state and federal courts.
• Primarily responsible for shaping, enhancing and promoting the public image of the firm.
• Effectively elevating the reputation, brand, and perception of the firm across all constituencies, including clients, jurists, legal professionals, internal staff, and legal and business journalists.
• Communicate legal, medical/pharmaceutical, and technical concepts to non-technical audiences across a wide spectrum of formal and informal information channels.
• Possess and project a strong, consistent voice as an ambassador for the firm.
• Develop marketing collateral, firm profiles, internal and external communications.
• Manage media relations, including comprehensive analysis of media coverage, trends, and competitive positioning across a wide range of traditional channels and digital platforms.
• Position the firm and Partners as authoritative sources and thought leaders, including development of public engagement opportunities, and ensuring visibility at key industry events.
• Convey complex and nuanced information in a manner that’s interesting, compelling, and accurate.
• “Finding the story” in complex legal cases and dense technical jargon.
• Develop and manage crisis communication strategy.
• Maintain the Firms’ standing in Awards, Rankings and industry recognition events.
• Regularly work with attorneys, paralegals, and other team members.
• Function as a key member of the Firm management team, reporting to the Executive Director
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field required; additional degrees a plus.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• Must thrive in a fast paced, high-performance culture.
• At least some legal industry experience required, but additional experience outside the legal industry is a plus.
• Strong integrity, maturity and fairness in dealing with people and confidential information.
• Medical or pharmaceutical experience a plus.
• Ability to multitask different projects within deadlines, including short notice assignments.
• Ability to work harmoniously and effectively with others in a team environment.
• Ability to work well under pressure while operating with sound judgment, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Saddle Brook East, NJ250 Pehle Avenue
Park 80 West Plaza II Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663