April 23, 2019
Interim Project-Based Financial
- Manage monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Continually improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Arrange monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Realize compliance with corporate accounting policies and procedures and controls by working with business partners
- Other projects as necessary
- Experience with Intercompany Transactions
- Month end closings experience desired
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Highly capable of analyzing financial data and quickly creating accurate reports
- Demonstrated skills in interacting effectively, both verbally and in writing, with functional managers
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to exercise good judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Minimum 5-7 years of overall general accounting experience
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Richmond West100 Eastshore Drive
Glen Allen, VA 23059