Cloud Database Developer
RICHMOND HTS, OH
May 20, 2019
Technology & IT
What you get to do every single day
- Generate a database schema based on application related function and type of the data
- Provide documentation and training to Database Administrator. Provide training to other users as necessary
- Build a method for storing future database data
- Design, code, and implement relational databases
- Cloud computing experience desired
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience preferred
- Knowledge and know-how to fix potential issues, and experience with industry standards for database operations
- 5+ years working as a Database Developer or a related role
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Boston, MA125 High Street
Oliver Street Tower 17th Floor
Boston, MA 02110