Human Resources (HR) Assistant
$13.00 to $15.00 per hour
May 17, 2019
Office & Administrative
A Human Resources Administrative Assistant position has opened up with a company that is looking for a candidate to join their growing team long-term. The company is known for its stellar work environment and is looking for someone highly-skilled and motivated who will handle a variety of personnel related administrative tasks, as well as provide clerical support to the HR department and outstanding customer service to employees. Are you looking for employment opportunities in the Richardson, Texas area? This HR Assistant position, offered on a short-term temporary-to-full-time basis, may be for you.
- Manage a number of administrative duties
- High phone usage to speak with employees regarding any issues they may have
- Assist in processing new hire onboarding paperwork
- Maintain employee database and personnel files
- Desire to thrive in scenarios of team-based work or independent tasks, always looking to learn more and take initiative on a number of different projects and tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Tech savvy and basic computer skills
- Approachable and appropriate demeanor when interacting with all levels of staff in a rapidly changing environment
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Desire to help others in a patient and empathetic way
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-490-4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Plano, TX14951 N. Dallas Parkway
Addison, TX 75254