April 18, 2019
Creative & Marketing
The candidate will be strategic by nature, have the ability to solve problems, possess an eye for detail, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Essential duties and responsibilities for the Interactive Marketing Manager:
• Establish, with the Director of Marketing, product innovation, leadership, and vision
• Create solid online and offline positioning strategy to retain and attract customers
• Establish and execute strategies to build brand, introduce products, generate leads, and capture user data
• Continuous evolution of the website, social media, and content strategy as a destination for customers to learn, interact, and communicate with the organization
• Help build, execute, and manage interactive marketing programs for different customers
• Lead successful implementation of marketing campaigns by working directly with vendors to review proper placement, timely/accurate reporting, on-budget execution, and maximized performance
• Work with management to develop overarching strategies for interactive multi-audience initiatives and drive alignment and support across the organization and through sales
• Manage the day-to-day relationship with agencies and internal creative teams to help management verify that all projects are delivered on time, andon strategy, and support business goals
• Build measurement plans that demonstrate delivery against initiative objectives and support continuous improvement/optimization
This role is onsite, full-time hours, for at least 6 months.
- Command of Brand Marketing
- Social Media Campaigns experience
- Deep understanding of Digital Marketing
- Strategic multi-channel marketing and digital brand consistency
- Has distinguished achievements in evolving digital brands with strong ROI
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Seattle, WA601 Union Street
Seattle, WA 98101