USD23.75 - 27.50 / Hourly
REGO PARK, NY
May 30, 2019
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
- Constant attention to detail and accuracy, confidentiality
- Court filing experience preferred
- Personal injury defense experience
- Deep understanding of legal files
- General familiarity with defense litigation
- Adeptness in litigation
- Pleadings experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of civil litigation
- Filing litigation experience highly desired
- Capable of taking ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Should possess a thorough knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets
Build case management skills and foster client relationships while providing training to support staff. Additionally, the organization is willing to provide you with competitive compensation. Do you want to grow your paralegal career? Contact us today!
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
New York Midtown, NY125 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017