$17 - 21.63/hr
Rancho Dominguez, CA
April 22, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Review AP invoices.
• Processes and oversee expense reimbursements, including credit card statement reconciliation.
• Secure proper payment approvals to process invoices.
• Prepare approved invoices for payment.
• Prepares accounts payable aging report for weekly check disbursements and reviews check run proposal with approval from Controller.
• Process all accounts payable checks.
• Works with all vendor and employee inquiries regarding invoices, expenses, and check requests.
• Reviews and reconcile periodic reports to maintain current reconciliation status for payables disbursement account.
• Prepares invoice analysis on selected vendors prior to processing checks.
• Provides invoice schedule for month-end AP accrual.
• Reconciles selected general ledger accounts monthly
• Reconcile Cash accounts
• Prepare monthly and quarterly sales tax returns.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 1-3 years related experience.
• Entry level accounting related experience a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft NAVision accounts payable module preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting or business administration with an emphasis in accounting or related field.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Torrance, CA970 West 190th St.
Torrance, CA 90502