Accounts Payable Clerk
$40000 - 44000/year
Rancho Dominguez, CA
May 26, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, scanning, and filing them
- Carry out additional tasks as assigned
- Perform full-cycle A/P
- Accurately execute daily processes and controls in a timely manner while ensuring company policies are followed
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Handle the administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department
- Provide internal and external audit assistance as required
- Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
- Handle the customer service needs of internal business partners
For immediate consideration please contact Kristen Huffman at [email protected] or at 310-719-1400. If you are interested in this role and are already working with a Recruiting Manager from Robert Half, please reach out to them directly and reference this job posting.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- Solid understanding of accounts receivable
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Torrance, CA970 West 190th St.
Torrance, CA 90502