Payroll Tax Specialist
USD60000.00 - 65000.00 / Yearly
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
June 7, 2019
• Knowledge of Oayroll tax (941, W-2, DE-9, etc… Percentages and wage bases).
• Payroll Tax Analysis (Understanding Errors)
• Multi-State (Employer has 700 clients in 42 states)
• Medical/Dental PPO and HMO (Kaiser and Blue Cross Blue Shield)
• Vision - VSP Select
• 8 Holidays (Black Friday included)
• 401k 4% match (100%)
• 2 weeks’ vacation (accrued @ 2weeks/year after 1st year employment)
• CPP or Bachelors in Accounting
• Excel: PIVOT/VLOOKUP/FORMULAS/FUNCTIONS
Please submit resumes to: [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Ontario, CA3633 Inland Empire Blvd
Ontario, CA 91764