USD23.25 - 26.25 / Hourly
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
June 7, 2019
We are looking to hire a professional, highly-skilled Executive Assistant to maintain various administrative duties for the executive management team in a large, dynamic downtown law firm.
How you will make an impact
• Screening calls
• Making travel and meeting arrangements
• Preparing reports and financial data
• Training and supervising other support staff and customer relations
• Strong computer (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Access) and Internet research skills
• Excellent social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors required
• 3+ years of Executive Assistant experience is preferred
The client will conduct interviews later this week. If you are a self-starter who is passionate about growing your career as an Executive Assistant in a quality environment, we would love to hear from you! Contact us today to start your career!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Ontario, CA3633 Inland Empire Blvd
Ontario, CA 91764