Sr Web Developer
$70000 - 75000/year
March 8, 2018
Technology & IT
• Test code for quality, accessibility and site speed
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on the technical needs of our higher-ed clients
• Collaborate with our designers to match visual design intent
• Proactively recognize problems and develop creative solutions from the strategy phase of a project through development and launch
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into company operations and activities
• Track and identify new opportunities to improve processes
• Assist in strategic sales efforts (including project scoping) from a technical perspective
• Consistently deliver high-quality services to our clients
• Ability to work on projects with other developers or individually
• Comfortable with version control through Git
• In-depth knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS
• Knowledge of CSS preprocessors, preferably SASS
• Ability to integrate data from various back-end services and 3rd party APIs
• Experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (LAMP Stack) and associated command line tools
• Proficient in Drupal 7 with experience in 8
• Proficiency with additional content management systems
• Ability to grasp client goals and contribute to project strategies and plans
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
• Knowledge of accessibility standards
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred
• Please provide link to your portfolio, GitHub, CodePen or any other examples of work
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.