May 22, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
• Ad hoc analyses
• Creating monthly metrics
• Implement analyses and vision related to business trends
• Quarterly forecasting and modeling
• Assemble data needed to support external and internal requirements
• Support other finance departments as needed
• Projects as needed
• 5+ years experience in budgeting and forecasting w/ large company
• Inventory analysis experience
• Intermediate knowledge of SAP
• Strong MS Access
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• SQL knowledge needed
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
If you are a talented Financial Analyst and would like to apply to this position, please forward your resume in WORD format to Bryan Calhoun – [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
King of Prussia, PA460 E Swedesford Road
Wayne, PA 19087