Accounts Payable Coordinator
USD50000.00 - 55000.00 / Yearly
May 17, 2019
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
- Manage full-cycle A/P
- Handle the customer service needs of internal business partners
- Sort, register, scan, and store invoices, checks, and other documents
- Provide internal and external audit assistance as required
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Manage validating, recording, and mailing checks and expedite special handling
- Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
- Manage department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it on a daily basis
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
--Experience with high volume Accounts Payable is required
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience desired
- Deep understanding of Yardi
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Providence, RI275 Promenade Street
Providence, RI 02908