$80000 - 85000/year
April 18, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Analyze performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- An ideal candidate should be highly flexible, comfortable with large amounts of information, and adept at managing expectations
- Collaborate with senior executives on strategic deep dives on creating financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, return on investment.
- Propel monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions necessary
- Keep tabs on monthly and quarterly performance through the comparison of actuals versus expectations, ensuring that business partners handle their resources
- Collaborate with the Accounting team on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Deliver valuable foresight and decision support by enabling effective Business Intelligence (BI)
- Gather and oversee forecasting reports
- Explain and understand internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Ensure plans are properly executed by working with cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations
- 5+ years of experience focused in analysis supporting and IT department with various projects related to software development
-Experience in preparing cost analysis for cloud based services.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Complex Financial Analysis experience desired
- Skills in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly desired
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Manchester, NH1155 Elm Street
Manchester, NH 03101