May 21, 2019
- Aid the accounting team during the closing process to guarantee deadlines are met
- Develop an assortment of policies, technical accounting analyses, and procedures
- Prepare financial statements and footnotes
- Prepare white papers on proper US GAAP accounting
- Partake in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including budgeting and forecasting
- Uphold implementation and warrant adherence to accounting policies and procedures
- Progressive preparation and coordination of fiscal year-end audits
- Mark and expand process improvements to streamline reporting and improve team efficiency
- Masters Degree in Accounting
- CPA out of big 4 firm or large regional accounting firm
- Accurate knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Strong presentation skills; present concise and actionable recommendations to any level of the organization including Executive level.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Manchester, NH1155 Elm Street
Manchester, NH 03101