USD20.90 - 24.20 / Hourly
May 30, 2019
- Preparing data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities
- Processing customer and account source documents, reviewing data and detecting deficiencies
- Acting in accordance with data program techniques and procedures to ensure data entry requirements are met
- Continuing operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Assisting with special projects as required
- Working with highly confidential materials
- Providing support for data entry and additional administrative tasks
- Comprehensive knowledge of data entry
- Perform a data entry speed of 8,000 keystrokes per hour with 100% accuracy
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- High school diploma or comparable degree
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Portland, OR222 SW Columbia St
Portland, OR 97201