June 13, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Organize a variety of technical accounting analyses, procedures, and policies
- Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
- Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Drive and manage the full accounting team performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
Please email all resumes in Word format directly to Jamie Petrusich at [email protected]
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
-Public accounting experience
-8+ years of relevant experience
- CPA preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Portland, OR222 SW Columbia St
Portland, OR 97201