USD50000.00 - 50000.00 / Yearly
June 11, 2019
- Accurately code documents with expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Carry out other related duties and work on special projects as assigned
- File vendor invoices and disbursements and match & file A/P invoices to support accounts payable
- Prepare statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
- Manually or electronically post financial information
- Support Accounts Receivable by processing daily invoices/credit, applying cash receipts, and helping with collection of past due balances
- Perform general accounting tasks, such as G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, and other ad hoc projects
- Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Qualified in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience desired
- 2+ years of accounting experience required
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Portland, OR222 SW Columbia St
Portland, OR 97201