$40000 - 55000/year
May 17, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
What you get to do every single day
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
- Post financial information to journals and ledgers
- Code documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Support accounts payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Support Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Prepare statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
- Resolve discrepancies by examining possible sources of disagreement, recreating likely actions, and identifying the effect on other accounts; generate correction documents as required
- Accounts receivable experience
- Account reconciliation experience
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Ability to multitask effectively
- 3+ years of accounting experience required
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience recommended
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Portland, OR222 SW Columbia St
Portland, OR 97201