Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Clerk
$20 - 21/hr
January 11, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
OfficeTeam is looking to full-time an Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Clerk to work in the healthcare industry.
Duties will be:
• Prepare vouchers listing invoice number, date, vendor address, item description, amounts.
• Verify entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Pay vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received.
• Check vendor files for any previous payments and assign voucher numbers.
• Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files.
• Provides analysis of systems and procedures and makes recommendations for improvement.
• Responsible for the release of orders from credit hold.
• Accountable for all record-keeping as appropriate and in accordance with Stryker specifications.
• Provides Proof of Deliveries to customers upon request.
This is a temporary employment opportunity based in Portage MI 49002.
Is this something that you would be interested in doing?
Please email me at [email protected]
• Accounts Payable work experience.
• Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications.
• Understand how to approve Purchase orders
• Understand the use of GPO’s, and how they impact price, freight, and credit terms.
• Understands Revenue recognition and enforce correction when an error is found.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Columbus, OH200 East Campusview Boulevard
Three Crosswoods Center 2nd Floor
Columbus, OH 43235