Manufacture Staff Accountant
USD57000.00 - 65000.00 / Yearly
May 3, 2019
- Back up duties of accounts payable and accounts receivable as needed for absences.
- Reconcile Accounts Payable with the General Ledger at month end.
- Reconcile Accounts Receivable with the General Ledger at month end.
- Prepare, review, and reconcile journal entry postings for Intercompany transactions.
- Prepare sales tax accruals and a sales tax reports.
- Maintain the fixed asset system, post the required journals, and periodical physical reconciliation of the fixed asset listings.
- Prepare monthly trial balance and general ledger account reconciliations for all divisions.
- Review the accounts payable postings for general and administrative expenses for correctness and prepare any reclassifications as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Controller.
If you are interested, please reach out to your Robert Half Recruiter directly. If you do not have one, please contact me:
-Cost Accounting (preferred)
-Journal Entries, General Ledger and Month-End
-Microsoft Dynamics (preferred) and Advanced Excel
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Ontario, CA3633 Inland Empire Blvd
Ontario, CA 91764