Sr. C# Software Engineer
USD48.08 - 60.10 / Hourly
May 30, 2019
What you’ll do:
• Delve into, design, and perform coding in sophisticated and multi-tiered software applications and projects
• Provide key technical knowledge in software design and system implementation to meet business needs
• Analyze business requirements for software modules; and/or enhancements; and/or maintenance for existing systems, performing requisite design/development, testing, building, and implementation as applicable
• Document design and create release notes
• Administer change management, version control and ensure standards are met
• Communicate software project progress to management
• Provide management with accurate estimates of time and effort for software projects
• Work in a dynamic, creative, and agile development team
• 8+ years’ programming experience
• Recent Microsoft technology focus
• Experience in Object Oriented Design. Experience with TDD is a plus
• Experience with Agile/Scrum Development Methodologies
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to be both a self-starter, as well as a team player to provide creative design, solutions and input
• Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in experience
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Coral Gables, FL6505 Blue Lagoon Drive
Miami, FL 33126