USD13.30 - 15.40 / Hourly
May 17, 2019
This Receptionist position may be a great fit for you! Apply now with OfficeTeam. This reputable company has an opening for a highly-skilled and well-spoken candidate to join their team. This position is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, motivated candidate that can handle working on several projects at once. This Receptionist position is offered on a short-term temporary and is located in the Plano, Texas area.
How you will make an impact
- Oversee various office files and provide general office filing support
- Create a fantastic first impression for visitors
- Have strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Maintain various office files and provide general office filing support
- Organize, review, and allocate incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Route all incoming phone calls to the appropriate individuals
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Confident, quick-witted, resourceful, solution-oriented and tech-savvy
- Previous receptionist experience required
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
This position is offered exclusively through OfficeTeam. This a great Receptionist position with a lot of career growth potential. If you are a passionate individual that is driven to succeed, contact us today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Plano, TX14951 N. Dallas Parkway
Addison, TX 75254