Medical Billing Specialist
$17.00 to $20.00 per hour
April 13, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
Accountemps is looking for a motivated Medical Billing Specialist with strong technical skills and attention to detail. If you're a self-starter nbsp;looking to build your career in healthcare, this may be the job for you.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Billing and reimbursement for specific patient accounts
- Submitting bills to insurance organizations and patients
- Working closely with other functional teams to ensure data quality and consistency
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prefer 2 years of experience in medical billing or within the revenue cycle
- Working knowledge of practice management software
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Outlook, and internet applications
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Strong knowledge of explanation of benefits (EOBs)
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888-490-3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Plano, TX14951 N. Dallas Parkway
Addison, TX 75254