Medical Billing Specialist
USD17.00 - 20.00 / Hourly
May 3, 2019
Accountemps is looking for a motivated Medical Billing Specialist with strong technical skills and attention to detail. If you're a self-starter looking to build your career in healthcare, this may be the job for you.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Billing and reimbursement for specific patient accounts
- Submitting bills to insurance organizations and patients
- Working closely with other functional teams to ensure data quality and consistency
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prefer 2 years of experience in medical billing or within the revenue cycle
- Working knowledge of practice management software
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Outlook, and internet applications
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Strong knowledge of explanation of benefits (EOBs)
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Plano, TX14951 N. Dallas Parkway
Addison, TX 75254