Medical Administrative Assistant
$12.00 to $15.00 per hour
April 17, 2019
Office & Administrative
Opportunity for top Administrative Assistantin the Medical Industry!
We currently have an open position nbsp;for a results-oriented Administrative Assistant who is nbsp;deeply passionate about growing nbsp;their career nbsp;in the medical industry. In this role, you will perform various administrative and office support duties. Do you love mail merging, pivot tables and presentation design? Then we have a position for you.
How you will make an impact
- Fielding telephone calls
- Receiving and directing visitors
- Word processing, filing and faxing
- Support on diverse projects for other employees as needed
- Assist with patient intake and scheduling appointments
What we're looking for
- Strong computer skills includingMicrosoft Suite
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Previous experience in the medical industry required nbsp;
- Experience verifying insurance and processing patient intake is a plus! nbsp;
If you are a nbsp;self-starter who is nbsp;passionate about nbsp;supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment, we would love to nbsp;hear from nbsp;you! Contact us nbsp;now nbsp; ndash; this position will be staffed by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find you office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
copy; 2017 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-490-4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Plano, TX14951 N. Dallas Parkway
Addison, TX 75254