$10.50 to $14.00 per hour
May 17, 2019
Office & Administrative
If you love organization and order and are a highly motivated self-starter, OfficeTeam has an excellent career opportunity as a File Clerk. This position requires performance of basic clerical tasks, which includes managing and maintaining physical and digital filing systems, operating office equipment, and completing general office work. The File Clerk role is a long term temporary opportunity. If you have the right skills for this role and are available immediately, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
- nbsp;Ensure proper document filing as part of quality control
- nbsp;Supporting diverse projects for other employees as needed
- nbsp;Find data within specific timelines
- nbsp;Able to show strong file management, including gathering and indexing, across and with various departments and employees
- nbsp;Capacity to answer questions regarding files and records
- nbsp;Office related tasks like word processing, filing, scanning, archiving, and faxing
- nbsp;Arranging high volume of letters, memoranda, invoices and other indexed documents within specified guidelines
- nbsp;Employer prefers 1 year of File Clerk experience
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- nbsp;Strong time management and organizational skills
- Word and Excel experience preferred
- nbsp;Be able to adapt and thrive in constantly changing environments
- nbsp;Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- nbsp;Comprehensive knowledge of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- nbsp;Applicants should apply with a high school diploma or equivalent
- nbsp;Experience handling office equipment
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume to [email protected]! nbsp;
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-490-4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Plano, TX14951 N. Dallas Parkway
Addison, TX 75254