$24.00 to $26.00 per hour
May 2, 2019
Office & Administrative
You will be excited about this opening at a growing, dynamic firm in the Hi-Tech Telecommunications industry, if you are looking for work as an Executive Assistant and are professional and highly-skilled. In the Executive Assistant role, you will maintain various administrative duties for executive management. Are you looking for a short-term temporary-to-full-time Executive Assistant opportunity? This position in the Plano, Texas area might be ideal for you!
What you get to do every day
- Setting up presentations in powerpoint
- Arrange reports and financial data, including expense reports
- Screen calls
- Organize travel and meeting arrangements nationwide and occasionally internationally
- Teach and manage other support staff and customer relations
- nbsp;Experience coordinating nationwide travel required
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as an Executive Assistant required
- Proficiency in calendar managements and scheduling appointments
- Comprehensive knowledge of expense reports
- Microsoft PowerPoint experience
- Internet research skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask, an eye for detail and previous project management experience
Support senior management in this amazing career opportunity that offers fair compensation and a great working environment. We are looking for a self-starter who is serious about growing their career as an Executive Assistant in a quality environment. If this opportunity interests you, contact us today to discuss your career!
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-490-4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Plano, TX14951 N. Dallas Parkway
Addison, TX 75254