$32.00 to $38.00 per hour
April 22, 2019
Office & Administrative
Great Opportunity in Plano, Texas with OfficeTeam for a Credentialing Manager!
We are seeking a Credentialing Manager with experience in compliance and verifying the licenses and certifications of Registered Nurses, Social Worker, Dietitian, Patient Care Technician, and Certified Nursing Assistants. We are seeking candidates that are able to make critical decisions on their own and able to effectively communicate with senior management. This candidate will oversee all aspects of the verification of ongoing monitoring of all professional healthcare license and certification required by staff members who provide direct and indirect patient care for the company. You must be willing to make decisions about internal employees work availability due to license or certification compliance. This is a great opportunity in a very dynamic and fun environment!
- Complete initial licensure/certification verification and continuously monitor all professional healthcare license/certification credentials to ensure compliance with company policies, applicable local/state/federal regulations, health care professional practice acts and CMS standards.
- Maintain up-to-date data for each professionally licensed/certified healthcare professional in the company rsquo;s central staff licensure/certification repository database and online systems.
- Determine action required from monitoring alerts and steps needed to resolve alert.
- Track and monitor resolution for pending licensure/certification staff credentials to ensure timely completion.
- Communicate with state licensing/certifying boards as needed.
- Knowledge of and remain current with licensure/certification requirements per company policies and procedures.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between the Company and the third party vendor performing license/contractor verification and monitory activities.
- Associate rsquo;s degree or equivalent work experience. Bachelor rsquo;s degree preferred.
- Three (3) plus years rsquo; experience in a healthcare/medical environment; prior experience in dialysis is a plus.
- Two (2) plus years of relevant professional healthcare license or certification verification monitoring experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of professional healthcare license or certification process, including Nurse License Compact (NCL) licensing laws.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to research and analyze data.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must have proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
If this sounds like you, apply today! We are looking to interview and staff this position immediately. Do not hesitate! This is a great opportunity that you do not want to miss!
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-490-4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Plano, TX14951 N. Dallas Parkway
Addison, TX 75254