USD15.20 - 17.60 / Hourly
June 7, 2019
1) Interface with customers on a professional level (both internal and external).
2) Creates weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts based on planned and firm orders and
communicates thoroughly to production.
3) Generates jobs in the ERP system and creates subsequent Travelers for Production.
4) Responsible for ensuring all travelers are collected from production in real time and entered into Epicor.
5) Creates packing slips on a daily basis and forwards to shipping in a timely manner.
6) Has total ownership of all ship/delivery dates.
7) Attend weekly APQP meetings in regards to new or upcoming projects from Engineering.
8) Participate in production meetings.
(Education and Work Experience, Computer Skills, Written and Verbal Communication Skills)
1) Customer service/planning experience.
2) Exceptional writing and communication skills.
3) Must have knowledge (intermediate level) of MS Excel and associated office software.
4) High School diploma required.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Indianapolis West, IN11590 North Meridian
Carmel, IN 46032