$19 - 25/hr
April 23, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
Responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk:
- Work with Accounts Payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Support Accounts Receivable: apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balance, and process daily invoices/credit
- Overall accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Upload financial information to journals and ledgers
- Put together statements and reports that require utilization of an assortment of sources
- Settle discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Group documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of accounting codes and expenditure codes
If you have the appropriate background for this Accounting Clerk role and are interested in being considered, please CALL Accountemps immediately at 412-471-5946! You can also email your resume to [email protected] If you visit our website, www.accountemps.com, and see any other Accounting or Finance jobs in the greater Pittsburgh area that you would like to learn more about, please send your resume to [email protected] or call 412-471-5946.
Looking for more than just a job? Accountemps will partner with you to provide resume guidance, provide interview coaching (both virtual and face-to-face), and help you to assess your career goals. We want to be the team to help you find the next great step in your career, but if we aren't, we will at least help you in that endeavor.
- Experience with payroll and accounting a plus
- Proven knowledge of billing
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
- Prior experience in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred but not a must
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Pittsburgh, PA1001 Liberty Avenue
Liberty Center Suite 400
Pittsburgh, PA 15222