June 10, 2019
Technology & IT
• Design, code, and test new web-based software applications based upon customer business requirements and use cases
• Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
• Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
• Participate in customer-focused discussions and interact with our customers in daily scrum or other types of collaboration meetings
• Java Object-Oriented programming language
• Knowledge and familiarity with Java development tools, guidelines, and conventions including but limited to Eclipse, ANT, Maven, and Git
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, or Computer Engineering
• Experience with software development, including design, code, testing and debugging of applications.
Strong Desire to learn and gain experience with:
• Identity and Access Management (IAM) products such as OIM, SailPoint, iovation, and Yubico
• Access Gateway technology and Secure API architectures
• Active Directory and secure LDAP
• Secure coding and analysis techniques and tools
• Single Sign-On (SSO) and related browser profiles and protocols to include SAML, WS-Federation, OAuth, and OpenID Connect
• Web application servers (e.g. IIS, Tomcat, WLS, etc.)
For immediate consideration, please submit your updated resume to [email protected]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Princeton, NJ700 Alexander Park
Princeton, NJ 08540