Director of Financial Reporting
$155000 - 175000/year
May 15, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- The Director of Financial Reporting will be responsible for bi-annual preparation of consolidated budgets and related schedules
- Monthly reporting and analysis to senior management and Board of Directors
- Interact with internal and external auditors regarding Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 compliance
- Preparation of SEC reports including 10-Qs and 10-K
- Preparation of ad hoc requests requested by senior management
- Monitor new SEC and FASB proposals and develop implementation processes
If you are interested in this position and would like to set up an interview, please email your resume to [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Woodbridge, NJ10 Woodbridge Center Drive
Woodbridge, NJ 07095