$27 - 30/hr
May 10, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
As the Project Accountant, your main goal is to manage all projects contracts during the cycle of the life by ensuring the projects are set up, maintained and invoiced in accordance with the contract agreements.
Key responsibilities of a Project Accountant:
• Work closely with several Project Mangers to ensure break down of contract and work for client invoicing
• Detailed in updating the budget reports and helping the Project Manager stay within the task budget and determining when WIP needs to be transferred or written off
• Generating invoices based on contracts
• Following heavy compliance for policies, practices and procedures
• Strong knowledge of general contracting practices ideally in an architectural industry
• General accounting knowledge ideally in experience but open to education
• Strong MS Excel with pivot tables and formulas
• Basic understanding of IFRS 15 and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) concepts
• Ability to build strong relationships
• High School Diploma with 2-3 years of experience
If you are excited to take on a new and exciting role with an amazing organization as a Project Accountant, please email me your resume directly at [email protected]
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans