$20.90 - 24.20/hr
April 1, 2019
IF interested, please submit resumes to [email protected]
How you will make an impact
- Ensure office efficiency by handling assigned files and delivering legal services under attorney supervision
- Convey legal correspondence to clients
- Manage and improve calendars and billing sheets
- Update schedule with client interactions
- Perform administrative tasks as necessary
- Utilize comprehensive knowledge of legal procedures
- Aid attorneys in the resolution of files in an effective and efficient manner
- Possess skill set to effectively and efficiently communicate with clients over the phone
- Provide assistance for several attorneys
- Solid understanding of case management
- Deep understanding of drafting
- Court filing experience preferred
- Possess adequate knowledge and understanding of local jurisdictional and federal court rules and procedures
- Prior experience with legal correspondence and court filing is a plus
- 3+ years of prior relevant experience
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Skilled at time management
- Should be savvy with word processing and spreadsheets
- Be efficient in database management
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take the next step in your legal career and become part of a dynamic, growing firm. We want to hear from anyone who is eager to work who loves working in a strong team-oriented environment.
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Phoenix, AZ2375 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016