Jr. Administrative Assistant
$13.23 - 14.63/hr
April 25, 2019
Office & Administrative
Jr. Administrative Assistant Responsibilities Include:
- Scheduling meetings and conferences and assisting with calendars
- Arranging spreadsheets, reviewing presentations, and assisting with special projects
- Commanding telephone calls and managing a multi-line phone system
- Processing and redacting documents
- Placing orders for supplies and services, and tracking progress and results
- Establishing schedules and activities
- Assisting and managing visitors
- Help out on diverse projects for other employees as required
- Word processing, faxing, data entry, filing, and scanning
- Proficiency in navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Strong communication and social skills
- 1+ years of administrative support experience
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent data entry skills
- Solid computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Phoenix, AZ2375 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016