General Office Clerk
$12.74 - 13.96/hr
April 25, 2019
Office & Administrative
Your responsibilities in this role
- Performing data entry, word processing, filing, scanning, copying and faxing
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Emphasize proper formatting and style when drafting correspondence
- As required, offer support on diverse employee projects
- Delivering customer service quickly and accurately
- Supporting front desk and receptionist duties
- Meet customers in a friendly manner
- Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- 1+ years of Office Clerk experience at minimum suggested
- Competent in handling office equipment
- Word and Excel experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Proficiency in data entry
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Numeric data entry experience required
- Filing experience highly desired
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Phoenix, AZ2375 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016