USD15.00 - 18.00 / Hourly
May 24, 2019
· Thoroughly assess job request and ensure appropriate completion of tasks throughout project lifecycle
· Create, process, and/or revise attorney prebills per firm policy
· Complete data entry in appropriate billing software, as needed
· Complete document processing and other related requests as requested
· Review requests for compliance with policies and/or procedures; escalate concerns to supervisor
· Use established procedures, standards and formats to complete requests to client satisfaction
· Demonstrate proficiency in using equipment/technology/software and hardware necessary to perform job functions
· Communicate with team members, supervisor or client on job or deadline concerns
· Troubleshoot basic software or hardware problems
· Perform Quality Assurance on work of others, as requested
· Adhere to RRD policies, in addition to client policies
· Perform additional duties as necessary or assigned
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Experience in legal billing or legal environment
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Ability to quickly learn proprietary systems
· Excellent written and oral communication.
· Provide premiere service to clients with a “can do” attitude.
· Ability to interact with client and team members in a professional and respectful manner at all times
This is a temp to hire opportunity. Compensation is $15-$18hr depending on experience.
Hours of this shift run from 6:00PM - 2:30AM
Robert Half offers a variety of benefits including 401k, medical, vision, dental, etc.
For consideration please apply to this post and/or email your most up to date resume in Word format to [email protected] Please reference this position. Thank you!
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.