$13.74 - 14.56/hr
April 25, 2019
Office & Administrative
- Provide help when needed with various projects for other employees
- Navigate through word processing, filing, and faxing
- Receive and tend to visitors
- Answer telephone calls and return voicemails
- Solid computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience desired
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Internet research skills
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Phoenix, AZ2375 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016