Supply Chain Mgmt- Sr Associate
USD80000.00 - 115000.00 / Yearly
May 24, 2019
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree(s) Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, or Engineering
Certification(s) Preferred: Project Management Institute (PMI), Project Management detail oriented (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAMP), American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS), or Certified Supply Chain detail oriented (CSCP)
• Previous supply chain or logistics experience in Department of Defense (DoD) (Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps) and/or Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) including directives, regulations, policies, and procedural knowledge related to DoD supply chain operations.
• Knowledge of one or more of the following areas: DoD or commercial aerospace industry; Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO); Supply Chain planning, sourcing, manufacturing, repair, distribution and return
• Knowledge in Supply Chain Management and depot operations to include Supply Chain Network Design, Inventory Planning & Optimization, Repair Demand Forecasting, Supply Chain Modeling and Simulation.
• Major weapons system sustainment support and related commodity support knowledge and experience
• Experience working in Product Lifecycle Support, acquisition logistics or sustainment logistics including areas such as product support management; design interface; sustaining engineering; supply support; support equipment; PHS&T; computer resources; manpower and personnel; maintenance planning and management; training and training support; facilities and infrastructure; or technical data management.
• Quantitative analysis like Business Case Analysis (BCAs) or lifecycle cost estimate experience.
• Current Secret clearance or ability to be cleared at the Secret level
• Extensive experience and knowledge in performing data analytics, particularly in areas that optimize supply chains. Experience in process analysis, mapping and optimization; including optimization techniques such as Lean Six Sigma.
• Strong knowledge and experience in business metrics including evaluating and developing metrics.
• Experience in value analysis and business case analysis preparation. Understanding and ability to effectively provide support for capture and execution of supply chain solution efforts in the Department of Defense market segment.
• Demonstrates success as both an individual contributor and team member identifying and addressing client needs, experience in participating in client discussions and meetings, and in preparing concise and accurate documents.
• An ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with sensitivity to time critical schedule elements.
• Excellent teamwork, technical writing and oral presentation skills. Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills. Good meeting facilitation and communication skills.
• Skilled in project management.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.