$50000 - 80000/year
May 21, 2019
Creative & Marketing
What you get to do every day
- Keep track of all marketing collateral and press coverage
- Update and edit annual marketing and media calendars
- Plan and coordinate advertising campaigns.- Work with the account management team to craft successful research ideas and plans
- Research new companies and create contact lists via networking tools, as well as handle existing contact lists.
- Should be knowledgeable of word processing and spreadsheets
- Understands email marketing platforms
- Strong writing, time management, and organizational skills
- Experience contributing on marketing collateral and proposal writing
- Ability to handle time-sensitive requests in a fast-paced environment
- Well-founded grasp of Social Media Campaigns
- Marketing Promotions experience
- Proven knowledge of Social Media Content
- Marketing Communication experience preferred
- Markings experience
- Experience with Social Networking
- Marketing Content experience
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Philadelphia, PA1735 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19103