Data Processing Programmer
$50000 - 70000/year
June 11, 2019
Technology & IT
- Primary duties of Programmers Include:
- Program online market research surveys and use a variety of our internal/proprietary database applications.
- Responsibilities include:
- Database design, data cleaning, and writing code to implement web-based surveys using proprietary software.
- Candidates should have a degree in computer science, math or related field and strong programming and logic skills.
Please email resume directly to [email protected]
- Previous experience as a project leader for the business portion of developmental applications or major systems improvements
- Solid understanding of C#
- Demonstrated grasp of programming languages
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- General knowledge of mainframe hardware/software and PC operations required
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Philadelphia, PA1735 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19103