Xamarin Mobile App Developer
$47.50 - 55/hr
April 23, 2019
Technology & IT
Reports to: IT Manager
Assist the IT department in enhancing its current Xamarin-based mobile app for Android devices.
Job Specific Functions
1. Current mobile app is already in the field, but needs new features to help us fulfill our potential.
2. Current app overview: review scheduled work, correct information about the customer site, data entry on work orders and inspection reports, document site issues with images, enter timesheet/timecard data, etc.
3. Review source code of current app to gain an understand of its structure and current capabilities.
4. Work closely with IT Manager and Service Manager to develop and implement a plan for feature release.
5. Assist with troubleshooting issues with mobile app.
6. Work with field personnel to streamline mobile app to increase efficiency of data entry.
7. Modify the mobile app to adjust with evolving business requirements.
8. Extend or supplement existing API to our MySQL on Windows servers to serve new features, as needed.
1. Communicate effectively with coworkers, including in-field personnel, as needed.
2. Attitude and actions are in line with company’s mission statement, vision and values.
3. Show initiative by sharing ideas that may increase company profitability and help the company reach its goals.
Please send resume to [email protected]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Saddle Brook East, NJ250 Pehle Avenue
Park 80 West Plaza II Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663