Financial Reporting Analyst
$60 - 70/hr
April 18, 2019
Interim Project-Based Financial
- Knowledge and experience in financial concepts, financial reporting, month end close and GAAP accounting
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other quantitative/analytical disciplines
- Banking experience required
- Prior public accounting experience preferred
- Foundational knowledge in SEC Reporting
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Pasadena, CA790 E. Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91101